ICE CREAM MAKING WORKSHOP
Ice Cream Making Workshop
In our ice cream making workshop, you can expect to have lotsa interactive fun with your family, friends & colleagues while learning ice cream making skills that you can use in the comforts of your own home!
In our ice cream making workshop, you will learn how to make ice cream using everyday ingredients and materials you can find in your home kitchen or even office pantry! You do NOT need any ice cream machines at all! We will equip you with the ability to develop your very own ice cream recipe from scratch at home.
Ice Cream Making Workshop Outline
- History of ice cream
- Different types of frozen desserts
- Ice cream vs Gelato
- Types of ice cream machines
- Basic development of ice cream recipes
- Hands-on making of 2 ice cream flavours
-Cookies & cream
-Milo or Horlicks ice cream
- Ice cream & waffles buffet
* Curriculum can be tailored to suit children if it's for a kids party.
Ice Cream Making Workshop Objectives
- To develop an understanding of the origin of ice cream
- To differentiate between various types of frozen desserts
- To identify the different types of ice cream machines & production methods
- To develop basic ice cream recipes
- To be able to make ice cream from scratch
To Take Home
- 2 flavours of ice cream you made
- Easy ice cream recipes for you to try at home
Ice cream making workshop target audience
Ice Cream Making Workshop Trainer
The ice cream making workshop will be conducted by award-winning chef Jackson Lee. Jackson is the founder and head chef of Carrara, and has been manufacturing frozen desserts for 10 years and commercially for the past 9 years for both business-to-business and end consumers at Carrara. Jackson heads a team of gelato & ice cream chefs at Carrara's ISO22000:2018 certified ice cream manufacturing plant.
To date, he has conducted ice cream making courses to the public and also various government organizations & companies like Google, Spotify, Exxon Mobil, Autodesk, Carousell, Foodpanda, Twitter, Chevron, Obayashi Corporation, Keppel Capital, CapitalLand, L'Oreal, Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI), Ministry of Education (MOE), Minsitry of Health (MOH), SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), Economic Development Board of Singapore (EDB) & Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) among many others.
Below are some of the credentials of our trainer:
- Singapore Gelato Championship 2019 1ST runner up (DAS)
- WSQ Specialist Diploma in Food & Beverage Management (SSG)
- Certificate in Culinary Arts (SHATEC)
- Food Hygiene Officer & Auditor (SFA & SSG)
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) (SSG)
Ice Cream Making Workshop Details:
-Cost: $80/pax and $70/pax for 3 participants or more
(inclusive of all you can eat gelato & waffles buffet)
- Instructor to participants ratio: 1:8
- Venue: 2 Jalan Bukit Merah #01-5148 Singapore 150002
*We have a registered account with Vendors@Gov & GeBiz and can issue e-invoicing if required.
Private ice cream making workshop timings:
-Weekdays 9am to 11.30am or 3pm to 5.30pm
-Weekends 9am to 11.30am
*Minimum of 8 participants to start a private class
Next public run workshop dates:
-25th February 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-18th March 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-29th April 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-17th June 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-5th August 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-9th September 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-7th October 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
-18th November 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am (FULL)
- 23rd December 2023 (Sat) 9am to 11.30am
*Participants have to sign up in pairs for public run workshops
You might also be interested in our How to start a cafe business course in Singapore. Click on the button below to find out more:
Ice Cream Making Workshop (Mobile)
If you can't attend the ice cream making workshop at our premises, we will bring the ice cream making workshop to you!
We have conducted our ice cream making workshop at offices, schools and even at a construction site office! Conducting the ice cream making workshop offsite will give you the choice of selecting your preferred venue that will be the most convenient for your participants, flexibility of choosing your time and also the size of the venue that can accommodate your participant size.
We Would Love To Have You Visit Soon!
Blk 2 Jalan Bukit Merah
Blk 206 Toa Payoh North
Carrara (Bukit Merah)
Sun-Thurs: 11.3am to 9.3pm
Fri-Sat: 11.3am to 10pm
Carrara (Toa Payoh)
Tues to Sun: 11.3am to 9.3pm
Closed on Mondays
Bukit Merah outlet: 62509952
Toa Payoh outlet: 62504833
*We do not accept reservations