ICE CREAM MAKING WORKSHOP
Ice Cream Making Workshop
In our ice cream making workshop, you can expect to have lotsa interactive fun with your family, friends & colleagues while learning ice cream making skills that you can use in the comforts of your own home!
In our ice cream making workshop, you will learn how to make ice cream using everyday ingredients and materials you can find in your home kitchen or even office pantry! We will equip you with the ability to develop your very own ice cream recipe from scratch at home.
Ice Cream Making Workshop Outline
- History of ice cream
- Different types of frozen desserts
- Ice cream vs Gelato
- Types of ice cream machines
- Basic development of ice cream recipes
- Hands-on making of ice cream
-Cookies & cream
-Milo or Horlicks ice cream
- Ice cream & waffles buffet
* Curriculum can be tailored to suit children if it's for a kids party.
Ice Cream Making Workshop Objectives
- To develop an understanding of the origin of ice cream
- To differentiate between various types of frozen desserts
- To identify the different types of ice cream machines & production methods
- To develop basic ice cream recipes
- To be able to make ice cream from scratch
To Take Home
- 2 flavours of ice cream you made
- 6 easy ice cream recipes for you to try at home
- Photos (soft copy) of the workshop emailed to you
Ice cream making workshop target audience
Ice Cream Making Workshop Trainer
The ice cream making workshop will be conducted by award-winning chef Jackson Lee. Jackson is the founder and head chef of Carrara, and has been manufacturing frozen desserts for 10 years and commercially for the past 7 years for both business-to-business and end consumers at Carrara. To date, he has conducted ice cream making workshop classes to various government organizations & MNCs like Autodesk, Obayashi Corporation & ICA.
Below are some of the credentials of our trainer:
- Singapore Gelato Championship 2019 1ST runner up (DAS)
- WSQ Specialist Diploma in Food & Beverage Management (SSG)
- Certificate in Culinary Arts (SHATEC)
- Food Hygiene Officer & Auditor (SFA & SSG)
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) (SSG)
Ice Cream Making Workshop Details:
-Min. number of pax = 8 pax
-Max. number of pax = 10 pax
-Cost: $60 nett per pax (inclusive of all you can eat gelato & waffles buffet)
- Instructor to participants ratio: 1:8
*Safe-distancing measures will be implemented at all times.
Private ice cream making workshop timings:
-Weekdays 9am to 11.30am or 3pm to 5.30pm
-Weekends 9am to 11.30am
Next public run workshop dates:
-13th March 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-20th March 2021(Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-27th March 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-10th April 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-17th April 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am(Full)
-1st May 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-15 May 2021 (Saturday) 9am to 11.30am (Full)
-Next available date to be advised.
*Minimum of 8 participants to start a class
*Participants have to sign up in pairs for public run workshops
Ice Cream Making Workshop (Mobile)
If you can't attend the ice cream making workshop at our premises, we will bring the ice cream making workshop to you!
We have conducted our ice cream making workshop at offices, schools and even at a construction site office! Conducting the ice cream making workshop offsite will give you the choice of selecting your preferred venue that will be the most convenient for your participants, flexibility of choosing your time and also the size of the venue that can accommodate your participant size.